Always observe the following Safety considerations when burning.
- Never Burn in strong wind conditions!
- Protect yourself from flames and sparks!
- Do not use fuels to ignite your fire.!
- Fire Watch and Suppression Tools
- Suppression Tools include but are not limited to shovels and pics or domestic water supply and or portable water supply.
- Fire Watch is conducted during and after burning. Never leave your fire unattended.
- Fully extinguish your fire with water.
- When storing unburnt charcoal or wood, place in a sealed steel container outdoors and away from other combustibles.